Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

What the heck??

First of all, last night at the Stirring was INSANE. No joke, wall-to-wall seating. There was hardly any walking room... Secondly, I'm blown away by the amount of young men and women in this town who want to show love to the Stirring Kids. The Stirring Kids sign-up sheet was full. People were seriously lined up to add their name to the list. I wanted to hug each and every one of the people who came to the table... that might have gotten a little weird tho. Maybe next week. But seriously, this has got to be some sort of a record... I'm baffled, speechless, and SO EXCITED!

4 comments:

hannahrae said...

seriously! SO AWESOME!

i'm so excited to hear about stirring kids! so awesome. i saw people, who it was their first time there, signing up!

CRAZY!

Love you!

Amy said...

Awesome. I had people coming up to me before service telling me they wanted to serve and I pointed them to the table. It is good to see such an outpour of support for our kids.

Anna said...

That's a miracle! We've never--in over 5 years--had that good of a response! I'm excited. :)

Sarah said...

I mean who wouldn't want to work with you?....you're awesome...really..you are...you are so great at what you do Emily!!..love you

 
Images by Freepik