Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

ohmyhair!


There's just something about getting a haircut... it makes all of your troubles disappear. I went to visit my lovely Amy today, and left with a fresh, new, AMAZING haircut. She sure works some magic on my crazy hair. After it grows for about 3 weeks, my hair takes on a mind of it's own. This is EXTREMELY frustrating when it comes to trying to style my untamed tresses. If you've seen me in the last 3 days, you'll have noticed I've been wearing a hat... it's the only thing that can hide the wildness! So, the highlight of the day today: my fantastic haircut.

4 comments:

Anna said...

That's awesome Emily! I love getting my haircut drastically different, it's so much fun. :)

Moseley said...

DUUUUUDE, that looks great Emily!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

I love it!

Rachael said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

 
Images by Freepik