Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's late...

I've decided I need to blog more. I've decided I have something to say. Not one thing, necessarily, but MANY things. Maybe my thoughts aren't as articulated as some, but I've got something to say!

It's late, and I can't share much tonight, however, here are some of the current things on my mind
- The alarm clock will be going off at 5:00 am tomorrow. Why am I still awake??
- My life group is incredible. Seriously.
- I am blessed beyond measure.
- I bought a new day planner today. It was on sale. I've been eyeing it for over a month now. I'm glad I was patient.
- God's been teaching me a TON about patience lately. It's frustrating and hard to deal with at times, but through my commute (yes Dan, you were right on the money) I've been FORCED to learn patience. Through my job, I've also been forced to learn patience. I'm impatience so much, and get so discouraged because of this.
- It's been well over a year since my back surgery. It feels like a life time ago, but at the same time it almost feels like yesterday I was holed up on my couch, flat on my back because of the crazy amount of pain I was in. It was a rough time in my life, but I'm blessed (see bullet number 3) beyond measure.

I'm now off to bed. I'll leave you faithful blog readers with a picture of me on Halloween. The Minnie Mouse costume made an appearance for the second time. It's a classic :)

1 comment:

Beckie Luff said...

You have the most beautiful eyes, Emily! It is the first thing I always notice about you and they really stand out in this pic! You were a cute Minnie!

 
Images by Freepik