Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A bit about me: Passion.

As I was driving to the Sacramento Airport today, I realized something about myself; I'm a passionate person. I'm passionate about everything that is of importance to me. I either passionately LOVE something or passionately DESPISE something. There's really no middle ground for me. More often than not, I am moved to tears by both the things I passionately love and passionately detest. So, to go along with passionate, I am also a bit sensitive (okay, a LOT sensitive). But these are things I'm learning to love about myself. I love that stealing a sweet moment with one of the children that I love usually leaves me with tears running down my cheeks, and that listening to a story of a life changed gets me all weepy. God has created me with a sensitive heart and a fierce passion to defend the things that so deeply touch that heart. I know some people will never understand, and that's okay. All I know is that I am who I am for a reason, and I hope and pray that God will continue to use and shape my overly-sensitive, overly-passionate, loving heart to touch the lives of others.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik