Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Erase The Dark

If you are reading this, you should be excited. Erase The Dark is going to be amazing. Remember that crazy picture of me with that awesome backpack? Well, this is the real deal folks. Erase the Dark is a music, art, and film festival held by the Stirring and it's going on THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! (April 11th at 7:00 p.m.). All proceeds are going DIRECTLY to Cypress Elementary School to help meet kids basic needs. These are kids who go without basic school supplies all year long, and we as a community want to help. I'm so excited. Check out the Stirring's web site for more information. It's only ten bucks at the door, and there's free food. How much better could it get?! Everybody should call in sick to work on Friday night, and come check out the first annual Erase The Dark. I hope to see you there.


2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Emily I love your new picture at the top. My mom used to listen to this lady sing. I want to say her name in Joni Mitchell and she used to sing a song I think called day dream believer. So you blog reminds me of the seventies and a lady with a really low voice.

amy coverdale said...

emily-hey are you free any nights this week? Leah Cadwell is in some desperate need of help, since Josh has been gone. Email me a_money137@yahoo.com, or i'll be at 1st service today... Thanks honey!

 
Images by Freepik