Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Because of HIM

Went running today for the first time in.... probably a month. It felt really good! I'm proud of myself because I was so close to staying on the couch all day long, but I got up, went running and now I feel wonderful. God is good isn't He??! My life seems crazy, out of control right now. I'm full of stress and frustration, and that's not what God wants at all. He wants me to enjoy my life, and love every minute of it.... why is that so hard for me? Can't I just trust in Him?
AHHHHH!
Okay, well on a lighter note, only 8 days until I get to see my absolute best friend in the WORLD. And only 11 days until my birthday. It seems like December just flew by.... After this Sunday, I'll be gone from church for 2 weeks. That will be the longest I've been away from the kids in months. Sometimes I wonder if they will miss me. I know, it's kind of a selfish thought, but they are just so wonderful, and they make my week so carefree and FUN! I want to do something special for them for Christmas, but I don't really know what.

Well, I have some last minute homework to finish up. I had better go. Praise the Lord for the day. It was beautiful!

"...one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."
Ephesians 4:6

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik