Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

First...

I'm so excited about this time in my life. Things are coming together, but is it so wrong that it scares me? I'm worried that just when things are coming together, that maybe some bumpy road lies ahead. Life is good, and God keeps showing up at the most random times. In my car. At school. At work. Mostly at work. It's like He knows that I am the most challenged by the people I work with, and He wants to give me the opportunity to be patient with those around me at work. The problem with this is that I'm NOT A PATIENT PERSON! I find myself either upset with, or angry with the people I work with. So complicated. I continue to search for meaning in these opportunities. Am I failing miserably at the task at hand? 

On a lighter note, my birthday is only two weeks away! I get to go home a week from Friday and see my family. Well, the two people that I'm most excited to see are my momma, and my best friend Annette. I haven't seen her since this summer, and since she got this new job, I haven't even really been able to talk with her that often. It's like she's out of the country again, I swear. I can't believe that 2007 is over. Well, almost over.... I can't believe it. So much has happened, and I've changed in so so so many ways... I've only begun to find my identity in Christ, but it's the most wonderful journey I've ever been on. I'm a new woman, and I'm a new friend, a new daughter, a new leader. I'm in love with the only one who can do it all. He is the ultimate everything. 

Okay, well it's 1:30 a.m. and I have to get up at 8 a.m. so I'm going to bed! 

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness."
2 Cor. 12:9


No comments:

 
Images by Freepik