Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Next!

This is going to be a short one, but I just had to share:

I had a very strange dream last night, about me, in a forest with a group of women. We were lost, and it was raining. I don't really read too much into dreams, except when I woke up, I swear I could still feel the rain drops! It was so real.... Who knows, maybe I'll just have to steer clear of any forests for a while. 

Today is monday, and monday means back to school. I should be showering right now, but instead I'm on the internet, sharing my hopes and dreams with you people.... I'm not even sure if anybody is reading this!! Oh well, I like the idea that you all are  :)

I better go, but before I leave

"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

OH i love that one!!!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik