Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Somedays you just need to remember the things that really matter. I had the pleasure of taking a very sweet 7 (almost 8) year old out on a date tonight. Zeke has a special place my heart. His unique view on the world around him, and his extremely sensitive and passionate heart... I'm convinced this little boy will one day change the world. We went to Target (his favorite) and then to Sweet Spot for some ice cream. I love hearing his thoughts and getting to laugh with him. My highlight of our date was hearing the play-by-play of his day. "And then I played outside and then I ate lunch and then...." He just cracks me up. So today, I'm thankful for "date nights" and for Ezekiel Lance.




Location:Coffee Berry Ln,Redding,United States

3 comments:

Mimi Moseley said...

Those smiles and those memories...Priceless.

Alyssa said...

Such a cute pic, Zeke saw it and said hey that's me and my Emily. :)

Emily Branca said...

What a sweet boy!! I just love him :)

 
Images by Freepik