Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Everybody, meet ROCKY

Here he is, in ALL his glory. My cat Rocky. He's such a character. I've been sitting in my living room for about 2 hours now doing some lovely homework (uggggggg) and Rocky has been seriously running ALL over my tiny one bedroom apartment. At every single movement I make, he freaks, and takes off in the opposite direction. He's up on the counters, on the couch, in the bathtub... he's CRAZY! I don't know if any of you reading this have met Rocky, but he's one unique cat. Very wild and FULL of personality. I mean, look at his picture. It kind of speaks for itself! This is his favorite pose. He'll strike it anytime. Usually on the arm of the couch. I love him, but at 4 a.m. I just can't deal with his freakish behavior. OH ROCKY! 
I'm glad that you've now been properly introduced. If you ever come over to my lovely house, I'm sure he will greet you with a carefully planned attack... usually to the leg. You've been warned!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik