Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

it's offical

I'm exhausted. End of story. My mind is exhausted. My body is exhausted. My heart is exhausted. I'm starting to slowly fall apart. This is something I do when I get to the point of a meltdown... I get extremely overly anxious, and feel claustrophobic around just about anybody. I think this is my body's way of telling me I need to chill out a little bit. No more of this staying-up-until-2am-and-waking-up-at-7am business anymore. 

I think I'm going to go take a nap until I have to work at 4. Doesn't that sound glorious? I really wanted to get some "God time" today, but I have a feeling God wants me to get some "sleep time"... Pray for my body to quickly recuperate. Thanks.

lovelovelove

1 comment:

Erica said...

Emily thanks for waiting on us tonight. You were amazingly cool. I love hearing your thoughts. I will pray you get more sleep.

 
Images by Freepik