Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

School!

Only three weeks into it, and I'm already counting down the days until this semester is over. I made the mistake of signing up for an online class... what a disaster! I'm such a procrastinator, and this online class is like the procrastinator's nightmare.... or dream, depending on how you look at it. I have an essay and a 60 point test due by the end of today. I haven't even started either of them. I'm beyond stressed out. Why do I do this to myself?! I have to leave for church in two hours. I haven't showered yet. I'm ridiculous. My choices are basically do a poor job on the essay, and have enough time for church tonight, or skip church and turn in a well written paper. I don't like either one!

What to do what to do.... Oh well, I suppose it will all work out just fine. 
My final decision? Going to church. School's overrated anyways! HA. Only 3 years left. Sheesh, that's kind of depressing. 
I guess it all comes down to just having a bit of faith... good thing I've got a LOT of faith, huh?? 

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik