Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meet my Mamma!

Everybody, meet my mother. I don't know how to put into words just how much I love her. She's my best friend, my favorite phone call, my strength and inspiration. I only get to see her every once in a while because she lives over in my home town (Arcata) and doesn't get much time off from work to come visit. However, today was one of the rare occasions she DID get to come visit! She showed up at around 10 a.m. and we chatted over coffee for about an hour, then went to lunch, then headed off to shop. I just have so much fun with her whenever I get to see her. I love her company so much, and always find her advice the most useful! I'm so blessed to have a mother who has provided me with so much love throughout my life. Unfortunately she had to head to the Bay Area, and left about an hour ago (3:00) but it was such a refreshing visit! She loves me so much, and I know how lucky I am to actually KNOW how loved I am by her. If you ever get the chance to meet her, you will feel her love immediately! I love her! I guess ya'll get that point by now  :)


1 comment:

Erica said...

I love surprise visits from my mom. I am glad you had a good time.

 
Images by Freepik