Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Life Is...

Beautiful
Wonderful
Full of joy
Full of love
Hard to handle
Exciting
Healthy
Peaceful
Always an adventure
Ever-changing
A testimony to God's faithfulness
Full of FUN
Better than ever
Full of laughter
Challenging
Dynamite



This past Sunday marked the 4 year anniversary for the Stirring. What a remarkable day. During worship, a video came on that was a montage of the past year. All of the most intimate moments captured on tape. Footage of lives changed. It had me in tears within seconds. There's something so powerful about a changed life. You can't help but celebrate. I always seem to celebrate with tears. No big deal. But it got me thinking... My life is full- full of love. Full of joy. Full of laughter. Full of incredible people. Full of opportunities. Full of God's goodness. Full of gratitude. Full of PASSION. Full of happiness. Full of celebration. Full of encouragement. Full of forgiveness. I can't remember a time in my life where I felt this alive. This content. This thankful. I can't wait to see where God will take the Stirring in this next year, and I am excited to say I'm along for the ride. God has placed some hard stuff on my path over this past year, but I've come out victorious. With freedom and peace. I'm so thankful for the hard seasons, because without them the great seasons, THIS season I'm in now, wouldn't hold the same amount of excitement, the same amount of joy and celebration as it does. Without the pain, there is no growth.

My life is EXACTLY where God wants it. What a beautiful thing.

P.S. The Stirring staff made an AMAZING music video. If you haven't seen it, OR just need to watch it one more time, check it out HERE.

1 comment:

Anna said...

This is so awesome Emily. It's awesome that you have stepped into God's plan for you and that you are enjoying it so much! I too am excited to see what God has for the Stirring this year, but I'm also excited to see what God has planned for you this year. :)

 
Images by Freepik