Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

A friend of mine (the same friend who inspired me to take on the Gratitude Challenge) had a GREAT idea: Every Thursday, she posts a "Thankful" blog, listing the many things she's thankful for throughout her week. I've decided to, once again, follow in her footsteps and take on this mini-challenge.
Today is my very first Thankful Thursday.
How exciting!
Today I am thankful for:
-The lovely ladies who I share an office with. They make me laugh, constantly. We share in a love for sassy sticky notes and sarcasm and coffee and Jesus :)
-Encouragement from unlikely sources
-The stranger who bought my coffee the other morning. So kind!
-My running buddies. We get our booties out on the trail EVERY Tuesday and Thursday morning at 6:00 am. Before the sun is even up. And run and talk and laugh and FREEZE together. My health and my skinny jeans thank you ladies.
-New Year resolutions.

Until next Thankful Thursday....

3 comments:

stuckinmypedals said...

Hey, Emily, I'm so glad you're doing this, too!

I love sassy sticky notes, too. Actually, I love all sticky notes. And Sharpies. And most other office supplies.

Emily Branca said...

ME TOO!!!! Have we already talked about this? I'm addicted to office supplies! I have an entire drawer of sticky notes! It's a problem, really. But I just. can't. say. no!

Anna said...

I like the idea of "Thankful Thursdays", I might have to steal it. :) I too share a love for office supplies. I'd have to say that sticky notes and good pens are at the top of the list. :) I wrote a blog about sticky notes once and Erica Edwardson bought me a whole bunch of them, it was awesome!

 
Images by Freepik