Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2

I've decided to blog for thanks again. 30 days to be exact. I'll be posting one blog each day with one, or more, things that I'm thankful for.
Today, I'm thankful for:
-Coffee. This whole cleanse thing is really killer. No coffee. Cold turkey. I'm dying.
-Warm blankets. When winter hits, I pile up the blankets on my bed. The thicker, the better!!
-Baby carrots. I know, random thing to be thankful for, but think about it; baby carrots are the easiest, healthiest little snack EVER.
-Music. I love music. All kids of music. I love hearing a new song for the first time and listening to the way the beautiful melodies weave in and out of the lyrics. If you know me, you know I'm usually always dancing, humming, singing, whistling, snapping... Music kind of LIVES in me. Today, I'm really thankful for music. Hmmm, I think I'd like to come back to this topic when I'm NOT on the verge of falling asleep.
-Sun roofs. Enough said.
-My running buddies. (quick, how many times have I been thankful for them?? Probably over 17... and that's only counting the times I've blogged about it!!). They're the best. And my waist line thanks you as well ladies!
-Pint-sized office visitors. I had one two yesterday, and two more today. They make my day. What can I say, I love children.

That's all for now. I hope y'all had a fantastic Thursday.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik