Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Slinky

I have this Slinky.
It sits on my desk every day.
This Slinky is my friend.
When I am stressed, I like to "slink" if you will.
When I'm deep in thought, I like to "slink."
I think it's the sound of the Slinky that is what I love the most.
It's relaxing. It helps me think. It sooths me.
Others in the office don't necessarily agree with me about the effect the Slinky has.
They just don't appreciate the power of the Slinky!
Today, I'm thankful for my friend the Slinky.
Thanks for all of your help :)

1 comment:

stuckinmypedals said...

On my walk to work this morning, I saw a Slinky hanging from a tree branch. Must have taken that Slinky all night to climb the tree. I don't know why, but it made me giggle to see the Slinky hanging out in the tree.

 
Images by Freepik