Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life Group

I love my Life Group.
Laughter, tears, snacks, birthdays, prayers, awkward transitions, highs and lows... Such a fun night. I love hearing heart's cry of the women in the Stirring community.
It's unbelievable to me how similar some of our struggles are.
Going around the group tonight, there was one resounding theme: Discouragement.
Discouragement in our relationships
Discouragement in our jobs
Discouragement in who we are
Discouragement all around.
Something really powerful happens when a group of women come together and share their hearts, revealing lies we've been believing, and then pray for one another, releasing God's truth in our lives.
God has so much freedom for us. And this group is where it will begin for some. I'm stoked to be part of it. To watch lives being transformed. To share in this amazing time.

Tonight, just like many more Tuesday nights to come, I'm thankful for my Life Group.
And for Life Group Birthdays :) Because Shelby bakes treats, and they're ALWAYS good!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love our LG too! I'm so thankful to finally get to be a part of a group with such amazing women. Thanks for leading. :)

P.S. I don't remember any awkward transitions last night, I think you girls are getting better! :P

Anna

 
Images by Freepik